54 Feeney Gardens, High Wycombe WA 6057
It's like an Applecross Home only affordable! House - Property ID: 853099
Here at Team Newland we feel truly privileged to present this unique one of a kind property to the market. The craftsmanship and attention to detail in this home is typically reserved for those properties in the million $$$ range somewhere in the western suburbs or on the escarpment. What a treat for the lucky Buyer that this Owner built masterpiece is going on the market after only being recently completed.
Read through the extensive list of inclusions below to see where the big $$$ have been tastefully spent.
• Grand master entry with 3m cedar lined ceilings.
• 6x5m King sized master bedroom with walk in robe.
• Gorgeous raking ceilings to the central living area with custom shadow line cornices
• Gourmet central Kitchen with 900mm appliances, Caesar stone benchtops, walk in pantry and feature dark granite sink
• Huge games room with recessed ceilings
• Beautiful home theatre with recessed ceilings and cavity slider hidden doors
• Both bathrooms boast floor to roof tiling, feature tiling, granite benchtops and top of the range plumbing fixtures.
• All kids bedrooms will easily accommodate double beds and have built in robes and ceiling fans
• Central study with parents viewing window
• Solid Jarrah timber flooring throughout all the living areas
• Quality carpet to theatre, games and bedrooms
• Solid core 2340mm high custom doors throughout.
• 150mm high custom skirting.
• Fujitsu reverse cycle ducted and zoned A/C
• Laminated glass throughout to keep those heating and cooling costs down
• Storage attic with ladder
• Amazing cathedral windows in the main living/family area overlooking the alfresco
• Top of the range door hardware and magnetic catchers to internal doors
• Shadow lined ceilings, door frames and window frames.
• LED lighting throughout the home
• Double garage with 32c ceilings
• Extra parking next to the garage for a trailer or boat
• Auto reticulated gardens with plenty of secure grass area for the kids to play
• Jarrah decked WOW' portico entrance with custom jarrah and aluminium cladding
• Jarrah decked alfresco entertaining area with raked cedar lined ceilings
• Mortice dead locks to all external doors
• 6x4m workshop with drive through rear access
• Sound and thermal insulated cladding to walls
• Large 769sqm block
If you have ever dreamt of having that WOW home that will be the envy of all your friends then don't miss the first inspection day.
If you need to sell your home to purchase your next home then give me a call so we can get all your ducks in a row. There is no need to miss out on this home or your next dream home just because you need to sell. Contact Glen Newland today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor