1/35 Dulwich Street, Beckenham WA 6107
Sold for $425,000
Location! Location! Location! House - Property ID: 862965
This modern family home is in the perfect location close to schools, shops and transport. The spacious open plan living area comprises of a large kitchen with ample cupboard space overlooking the dining and family room. Sliding doors open out to a paved alfresco area with a reticulated garden. The sophisticated master bedroom contains a walk in robe and stylish ensuite while bedrooms 2 and 3 both featuring double built in robes. The 4 split system air conditioners throughout will ensure you've got the right temperature all year round. The quality carpet and tiled flooring, modern dcor and Corinthian doors means all you have to do is move in and enjoy.
Less than 500m away is the exciting new Mills Park redevelopment which features a new community facility, expanded green areas, walk ways, boardwalks, new sporting infrastructure, increased car parking, improved irrigation, rehabilitation of the wetlands and waterways, a significant nature play space, piazza and youth space.
• Stylish master bedroom with large walk in robe, ensuite and split system air conditioner
• 2 additional bedrooms with large double walk in robes and split system air conditioners
• Open plan kitchen with ample cupboard space overlooking the dining and family rooms
• Quality finished modern bathroom
• 2 x paved alfresco. 1 with reticulated garden
• Double garage with shoppers entrance
• Alarm system
• Modern decor
• Carpets, floor tiles & blind
This property is for you so secure your lap of luxury today and get in early to avoid disappointment.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking