118 Stratton Boulevard, Stratton WA 6056
Sold for $325,000
A STRATTON GEM House - Property ID: 872712
Located in a quiet street directly across from natural bush land, sits this 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home on a large 555sqm block. The open plan kitchen/living area allows you to entertain with family and friends whilst overlooking the large patio and back yard. It's close to schools, convenience stores, sporting ovals, a skate park and on the door step of the wine region. Some of the other features include:
• Master bedroom with WIR, reverse cycle split system and ceiling fan
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 include generous double BIR and ceiling fan
• Open plan kitchen with 4 burner cook top and large bench space
• Dining area with tiled floor
• Living space with reverse cycle air conditioner, fan and access to large patio area
• Separate lounge room with Foxtel connection and Corinthian doors
• Single carport with roller door and rear access on the side
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Alarm system
• 555sqm block
• Large backyard with reticulated lawn and gardens front and back
• 2.5 X 3.5sqm shed approx.
• 15m x 3m patio at the rear and 6m x 3m down the side approx.
Currently tenanted until February 2017.
For all inquiries or inspection times, please contact Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244.
- Land Size Approx. - 555 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport