30 Mallow Way, Forrestfield WA 6058
Sold for $353,000
DECEASED ESTATE - OWNER SAYS SELL House - Property ID: 898552
ALL OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED!!
Glen Newland proudly presents to the market this cracker of a renovated 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom home that sits in perfect proximity to the Forrestfield Forum (Which is currently undergoing a multi-million-dollar face lift!). The numbers seriously add up here. You've got a neat and tidy good sized home on a R25 zoned 700sqm block, with approximately 7 meters of side access relating to the current SUB DIVISION POTENTIAL!
To round up we have:
• Modern renovated 3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
• 700sqm level and cleared R25 zoned block
• Brand new kitchen with Essa stone bench tops and brand new stainless steel appliances and wall tiles
• Brand new floating wood flooring
• Extra-large front lounge room
• Open plan kitchen dining area
• Security Screens on all windows and doors
• Master has built in robes
• Backs onto the Cambridge Road Reserve
• Slab already down for a carport
As you'll no doubt see in the pictures the current owners have spent a lot of time and in excess of $18,000 on the Kitchen alone! Also in a recent Channel Nine news story, Forrestfield has been tipped for huge capital growth in the coming years, due to the Forrestfield train line that is scheduled for completion January 2020 and the regeneration of the Forrestfield Market Place. Don't hesitate to contact Glen Newland today on 0433 657 895 today to book your private inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport