17 Barbigal Place, Lesmurdie WA 6076
Sold for $560,000
TRANQUILITY PLUS SPACE! House - Property ID: 899492
Barbigal Place, an iconic Hills cul de sac (accessed off Orange Valley Rd, near the Kalamunda boundary), is an enchanted natural setting endowed with tree ferns and streamlets feeding Whistlepipe Gully- A place of calm and ambient serenity.
The large residence on its gradually rising 2272 square metre block, is surprisingly spacious with FIVE bedrooms and a Study, plus Two Bathrooms!
Three of the 5 bedrooms are generously sized doubles, all with robes, and two of the 5 are singles. Of course, the Study could also serve as a Sixth bedroom if necessary.
The well built residence, with big windows feels very light and airy.
It is nicely presented and comfortable, with two separate living areas- a family room and big lounge/dining area.
A carport, under the main roof, overlooks a gently sloping driveway and the road reserve beyond. The grounds and surrounds are largely Au Naturale(no lawn).
Water heating is solar, and there is also a TWELVE panel, 3.6 K,Watt solar array, making this home a very economical energy conserving proposition!!
Current owners are lamentably down sizing, but resolved to leave their Hills paradise, realizing this home appropriately should pass to a big or expanding family.
* 2272 square metre hills block- iconic location
* Natural setting a true retreat from the madding crowd
* Five (or Six) bedrooms- 2 bathrooms- Two big living areas
* Light and airy ambience- nature display from every window
* 12 Panel, 3.6 KW solar array- solar water heating-economical!
* Nicely presented, comfortable larger Family Home
* Fill er up! Lots of memories to the gallon to be had!
Call Terry Pinker 0414452790 now!
- Land Size Approx. - 2272 m2