21 Seville Road, Forrestfield WA 6058
Sold for $520,000
UNDER OFFER HOME OPEN CANCELLED!! House - Property ID: 901098
We all know in real-estate the golden rule is location, location, location. But it also helps if the house is a terrific design, large enough for a big family and presented beautifully. Luckily I've got something that ticks all those boxes and more for you and just in time for Christmas!
Glen Newland is proud to present to the market this immaculate 4x2 home in one of the most festive, family friendly, streets in Forrestfield.
Property features include:
• Large open plan living area incorporating kitchen, dining, family and games area.
• Huge master bedroom with split system air-conditioning and his and hers robes
• Good sized en suite with large corner bath, separate shower and separate toilet
• Front lounge/theatre room perfect for mum and dads retreat
• Large formal entry with double doors and feature tiling
• Fresh paint throughout and new carpets in spare bedrooms
• Slow combustion fireplace in the main living room
• Great sized kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
• Split system air conditioning
• Modern dcor and quality lighting
• Double garage with shopper entry
• Clean and modern kid's bathroom/semi en suite to 4th Bedroom
• All kid's bedrooms have built in robes
• Large patio entertaining area
• Reticulated back lawns with plenty of space for a pool, cubby or cricket match
• Side gate access to get the toys into the backyard or build that dream workshop
• Solar power with 8 panels to keep that electricity bill down
This property is located close to the new Satterley development meaning that with all new properties being built the median house price in this area should go up. More added bonuses are the 1 minute drive to the Roe Highway entry, the proposed train line being built close by, the re-development of the Forrestfield Marketplace and being close to the international airport. It's no wonder Forrestfield is a suburb tipped to move in the coming years.
Call Glen Newland for your inspection today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport