15 Moonbooli Street, Forrestfield WA 6058
Sold for $595,000
The ENVY' House House - Property ID: 906379
This is THE entertainer. That property that puts you at the top of the venue list for every social gathering with your friends and family. The house that your friends talk about behind your back in admiration and you guessed it .. ENVY!
As far as locations go, Tyler Springs is THE area to be in and with the added convenience of having the school and day care close by, the shops within reaching distance and the direct transport links what more you could you possibly want?!
15 Moonbooli Street is a lifestyle in itself. The Crown Jewel' of the street if you will. The space on offer and the dynamic of living is second to none. Don't take our word for it as I'm sure you want to see it for yourself, who wouldn't, with a list of premiums including;
• 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
• 11m x 3m Fibreglass in-ground Lap Pool (salt water) with solar heating
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite with double shower, fully tiled floor to ceiling and separate WC
• 3 other large bedrooms all have built in robes with sliding doors, quality carpet and blinds
• Spacious open plan living area with polished ceramic tiles
• Theatre room with block out roller blinds and double sliding doors
• Quality and seamless the kitchen includes a 5 gas cook top and range hood, 900mm under oven, tile splash back, double sink, large walk in door pantry, fridge recess, kitchen island bench and breakfast bar and ample bench space
• Activity room/study
• LED down lights throughout living, kitchen, dining and theatre room
• Touch screen reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with 7 zone settings
• High ceilings throughout master bedroom and kitchen and living areas
• Neutral modern colour scheme throughout
• Stack-able sliding doors creates alfresco layout
• Crimmesh sliding doors to backyard with artificial lawn and automatic reticulation off the mains
• Side access and Colorbond fences
• Double garage with automatic doors
• Gas storage hot water system
• 10 x 2.75kw solar panel system
• NBN ready
• 580 sqm block
• Convenient side access available and parking area for a boat, caravan or trailer with a little fence adjustment
With the Hawaiian Group investing millions into the newly renovated shopping complex strengthening the local infrastructure and the new Train Station ready to get under way, the potential Forrestfield has to offer to any walk of life is bountiful. Why not put yourself at the top of the socioeconomic ladder in the suburb that Channel 9 recently labelled as One to watch'.
Call Glen Newland today to arrange your private inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport