16 Palm Terrace, Forrestfield WA 6058
DECEASED ESTATE EXECUTOR SAYS SELL House - Property ID: 910663
***SALE BY TENDER ALL OFFERS PRESENTED 26TH MARCH UNLESS SOLD PRIOR***
I don't know how to say it any clearer than that. The Executors of this estate have asked me to present all offers on this lovely 3 bedroom home. If you need a price guide we are expecting it will sell between $300k - $400k but come have a look and tell us what you think its worth.
• Large and clear 704sqm block
• New carpets, paint fittings and fixtures
• Bathrooms and kitchen are still original but very well maintained with an updated cooker.
• 2 patios overlooking an endless amount of open space for the pool or shed
• Lockup carport allows access to the 704sqm block so you don't need to worry about getting the car through if you put up the dream workshop.
• Great location close to the base of Lesmurdie falls and in a quiet street
Other properties in this price range often require some real work to restore them to livable or rent-able condition but this one has had so much money spent already it's just a matter of moving yourself or your tenant in.
With Forrestfield one of the hot suburbs to watch right now with plenty of predicted growth in the future this property is sure to go quick.
Call Glen Newland for inspection details
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport