123 Leach Highway, Willagee WA 6156
Sold for $450,000
The Propertunity & The Granny Flat House - Property ID: 911260
From the street view alone you could never guess how intriguing this property really is, and how brilliant it could become with a little bit of love and planning!
Effectively a 4 x 2 the multi-living layout is super versatile and consists of:
1) A Two bedroom 1 bathroom main house with a Third independent bedroom from the balcony,
2) and a self-contained granny flat under the main roof which could be used either as part of the main house, or as a separate dwelling for some extra rental income on the side.
The lower level includes a built-in powered work shop and a huge laundry with a chute!
The massive 853 square metre block has side access and is zoned R20/R60, so future development is potentially possible if conditions are met (speak with the City of Melville for details).
There is HUGE VALUE to be added to this property and creative and clever buyers should have a lot of fun with this must see, very rare piece of real estate!
• 3x1 with 2x1 granny flat
• Side access and workshop
• Less than 7km to Fremantle
• Updated main kitchen
• Elevated block offers potentially nice views after some tree trimming
• The supreme do-er upper with plentiful options!
Call the Mitchell Brothers at once, to arrange your inspection
Nick Mitchell 0415 833 131
Alex Mitchell 0404 122 943
- Land Size Approx. - 853 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge