455 Clayton Road, Helena Valley WA 6056
Sold for $520,000
INTIMATE RUSTIC CHARM House - Property ID: 911522
Opposite much larger Rural properties, this rare and charming Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom Family Home has a unique ambience and rustic feel all of its own, sure to sooth the savaged soul!
Cloistered behind its tall front brick wall, this home is a true retreat- A step back in time to a more relaxed lifestyle.
This special location, close to the new Boya Community Centre (& Boya Oval), epitomises that insulating Country Village feel, yet paradoxically, it's still close to Urban convenience (i.e. Midland)- The New Boya Community Centre is now a Cultural Hub in itself. It incorporates the Katherine Susannah Prichard Library opening 6/2/17. Also within easy walking distance, that extended hub includes the Scott St Medical Centre-Pharmacy, Physio, Chiro, Dentist etc. etc., Coffee, Lolly, and Gift shops and general Store, etc. etc. Helena Valley Primary School is also close by.
Glorious, is a word that falls short in describing both Front & Rear Gardens. The rear, with overlooking patio, includes a great shed, the front includes the spa pool, gazebo and second BBQ area. Both are multifariously interest filled. The solid house is, likewise interesting, charming, but moreover its very comfortable and surprisingly spacious- All Four bedrooms are generously proportioned.
This place just oozes charm and atmosphere, it's an environment though, that you can truly relax into!
• Solid, Charming 4 Bedroom,2 Bathroom Family Home
• Interesting, Rustic, Spacious and Comfortable
• 890 square metre feature filled lot near Boya Oval
• Walking distance to Boya Community & Scott St Centres
• (Cultural Hub includes Medical centre, Shops & Library etc. & near Helena Valley Primary School)
• Patio overlooks glorious Back Garden, lawn & neat shed
• Enclosed wall entertainer Front garden has spa pool, gazebo and BBQ area.
• A relaxing retreat, sure to sooth the soul.
Call Terry Pinker 0414452790.
- Land Size Approx. - 890 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport