51 Dudley Street, Midland WA 6056
Sold for $505,000
AND YOU THOUGHT THE COLOSSEUM WAS BIG? House - Property ID: 912717
This is probably the greatest, most versatile Family Home (in Midland), since the Colosseum was built! - And it was even built by Italians!
Its DOUBLE STORY- It's a DUPLEX BLOCK, and it's a MASSIVE RESIDENCE- well over 300 square metres of living, playing, relaxing or whatever space!
Its bomb shelter solid too
- just look at the ground floor and its suspended concrete slab roof- it's a colossally engineered seemingly endless room- (You almost need binoculars to see the walls!) And it's so cavernously versatile you could have a Dance, or any kind of studio in it, and still with space to spare! - It could be ideal for business storage, Home Office, or even be a separate self- contained, extended Family, Granny or Teen retreat. It does have its own bathroom, Kitchen area, and a great Home Theatre area. Currently it also has a partitioned bedroom setup, but you could adapt it to suit almost any multiple living arrangement-There are no existing permanent internal walls on the ground floor- put them where you want!
- The top floor has balconies front and back (with views). It has an Island bench kitchen with all the contemporary inclusions- like Range hood, double sink, double fridge, double wall oven, plus separate gas cooker(Oven/hotplates). All great for bigger family catering!
Adjacent to the Kitchen is the family room and opposite is a large symmetrically hexagonal bay window lounge/ formal dining room with windows that overlook the front balcony and magnificent formal entry stairway. The three upstairs bedrooms and attendant bathroom are all of generous size. The lawned backyard, as viewed from the high rear balcony seems huge too, and at its extremity has a remnant deck that once bordered a huge swimming pool- reinstate the pool or be inspired to create the imaginable. Rounding out this supremely interesting home you also have an extended undercroft garage and two separate under balcony storage and workshop rooms- more versatility!!!
• Three or more Bedrooms? Two bathrooms
• Over 300 square metres of living, relaxing, playing or whatever space
• Adaptable, wall-less Ground Floor -supreme Open Plan possibilities
• Great Island Kitchen-Suit the larger family- Two ovens & contemporary fitout
• Balcony views -High up
• Huge Duplex block-928 square metres
• Extremely solid, well-built edifice like Family Home
• Storage options galore. Parking Options Galore
• Versatility upon versatility and then some!- seeing is believing!
Call Terry Pinker 0414452790