10 Abercorn Road, Forrestfield WA 6058
Sold for $458,000
SUBDIVIDE & RETAIN NOW! OR FUTURE LOTS SUBDIVISION (1002 SQ'METRES) House - Property ID: 921872
Screaming OPPORTUNITY, this great property offers the astute owner/investor the choice of doing something right now or biding time until the intended & pending R40 Zoning is ratified!
Versatility is the key word for this property, because it falls within the rare 7% of Forrestfield properties that gives an owner the choice to subdivide/develop right now or to sit and cash in when the time is right- This is also a good way to invest your super!.
The Family Home itself, is a very solid Double Brick & Clay tile dwelling.
It is extremely neat with Gleaming jarrah floors, a knockout, well-appointed contemporary kitchen and a modernised bathroom- Very comfortable too with a big split system air-conditioner.
Two of the Three big bedrooms have big built in robes. The Master is BIG!
Via the very, very wide side access gates you enter into a HUGE Bore fed, lawned back yard replete with glorious & shady fruit trees, but also with a Huge 4.8 metre X 7 metre shed and the attached 35 square metre Patio entertainment area right at the back of the block.
The Expanse is dazzling.
Come and view with Terry soon 0414452790
• 1002 square metre Subdivisible block (R25/40 Zoning)
• Neat, Solid Brick & Clay tile, comfortable family home
• Outstanding contemporary granite Kitchen
• Gleaming Jarrah Floors-Nice presentation throughout
• Super wide side access to huge shady back yard
• BIG Shed and Big Entertainer Patio at back of the block
• Easily Subdivide now or sit and watch your super grow!