11 Quenda Close, High Wycombe WA 6057
Sold for $477,500
Owner says SELL all offers considered!! House - Property ID: 924811
If you have those toys which require extra parking space but still want to be in the heart of High Wycombe's premier housing estate, then this may be your perfect home. Situated at the end of a small cul-de-sac street is this beautifully presented and maintained 3 bedroom (+study) 2 bathroom home with some standout features.
The benefits of this property include:
• 3 double sized bedrooms all with built in or walk in robes
• Grand double door entry with security screens
• Roller shutters for extra security
• Large en suite with spa bath and infinity hot water temperature control.
• Huge central kitchen with large fridge space, dishwasher and views to all living areas and pool
• Modern open plan design incorporating family dining and lounge area
• Cosy gas fireplace in the lounge room
• Separate study nook
• Modern colour schemes and lighting throughout
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Neat and clean second guest bathroom
• Gorgeous outdoor entertaining area with gabled patio area and built in gas BBQ
• Retic grassed area for the dog
• Good sized shed for the pool toys and lawnmower to be stored
• Beautiful below ground pool with timber decking surrounds and waterfall
• Amazing, paved side access to park boats and caravans behind lockup gates
• Double carport and plenty of parking out the front of the home.
High Wycombe is a terrific suburb with easy access to Roe and Tonkin Highway, Perth Airport also Midland and Carousel shopping centres. This property is going to appeal to young families, first home buyers and down-sizers alike so make sure you act quick or you could miss out.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport