80 Tomah Road, Wattle Grove WA 6107
Sold for $557,000
BEAUTIFUL HOME RIGHT NEAR AWARD WINNING SCHOOL House - Property ID: 927843
Scott Jordan presents to the market this amazing family home that is situated less than 100m away from the award winning Wattle Grove Primary School.
On entry through the spacious double doors, the home separates into two separate wings with the parents retreat and theatre to the right of the home and the children's/guest bedrooms to the left.
The chef's kitchen features massive walk in pantry and a huge amount of cupboard space which overlooks the living, dining and games room. It really is a great space to entertain your family and friends.
This desirable family home is made even bigger with 31C ceilings throughout all the living spaces and the parent's retreat.
Another added bonus is the extension on Wimbridge Road which now means a very short stroll straight through to Wattle Grove shopping centre.
• Double entry hallway with roof and picture recess
• Huge parents retreat with double walk through robes, ensuite with double vanity and separate toilet and sliding door access to the back yard
• 3 large minor bedrooms all with built in robes
• Huge theatre with double Corinthian doors and down lights
• Extra-large kitchen with an abundance of bench and cupboard space, Chef 4 burner cook top and range hood, double fridge recess, dish washer, huge WIP and bulk head with down lights
• Modern dining/living area with gas bayonet leads into the sunlit activity/games room
• Spacious storage room plus and additional linen cupboard
• Double lock up garage with rear access
• 31C ceilings in all living areas and parents retreat
• 605sqm block
• Side access
• Ducted air conditioning
This home represents great value in a very popular suburb so please call Scott Jordan on
0419 903 244 to arrange an inspection time.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport