35 Freeduff Drive, Wattle Grove WA 6107
Sold for $497,000
BIG BLOCK WITH PARKING GALORE BUT small price House - Property ID: 931673
You may never find a quality 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home like this on 612sqm for this price again in Wattle Grove. Bursting with potential and situated in a beautiful location looking out over parkland and lakes this home is the perfect choice for those looking to break into this suburb but not break the bank.
Some of the features and benefits include:
• 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
• Ducted air-conditioning and fans for that summer heat
• Open plan family and dining area.
• Lounge area separated by a low wall
• Very neat and clean kitchen with good fridge space and dishwasher included
• Quality tiling throughout the living and walkway areas
• 2 very clean and neat bathrooms and 2 toilets
• Security cameras with viewing monitor in the master bedroom
• Security screens on the doors and windows
• 1.5kw solar system with solar panels
• Huge Gabled patio area in the backyard
• Double Garage with rear access to the side of the house to get a trailer through
• Corner block with side gate access for, boat, caravan, shed or pool
• Plenty of parking on the driveway and also another undercover parking area or veranda
• Huge 612sqm block opposite parkland.
This beautiful property is as neat and tidy as you will find on the market today and priced very reasonably for Wattle Grove. With easy access to the airport, city, main roads and with a new shopping centre just opened you will be hard pressed to find a better location.
Call Glen Newland for your immediate inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System