40 Golden Crescent, High Wycombe WA 6057
Sold for $431,000
THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! House - Property ID: 935987
Scott Jordan proudly presents to the market this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home that features multiple living options and a separate office/bedroom.
The open plan kitchen/living and games is a fantastic space to enjoy with the family and also allows you dual access to the huge backyard.
If the outdoors is more your thing then you're covered with a massive powered workshop, a large grassed area for the kids to play in and large patio with spa for entertaining.
You'll be close to shops, schools, major arterial roads and the future Forrestfield-Airport Link which is the new train line that will connect Forrestfield / High Wycombe to the city.
- King size master bedroom with large walk in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- The minor bedrooms both with floor boards
- Large kitchen features 4 burner gas cook top, range hood, double pantry, Bosch dishwasher and plenty of cupboard
- Open plan living/dining and sunken games room with gas bayonet
- Separate spacious lounge as you enter the home
- Separate powered donga with reverse cycle split system
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Roller shutters at the front
- Security alarm system
- Single garage with multiple parking options and drive through access to the workshop
- 5x4m powered work shop
- 3x3m approx garden shed
- Massive 700sqm block
- Patio 11x3m approx on side and 9x3m approx at the rear
- Below ground spa
- Front and rear automatic reticulation
- Zoned R20
For a viewing time or any queries you have, please contact Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System