26 Kwilena Avenue, Wattle Grove WA 6107
Sold for $580,000
SECOND CHANCE ACT QUICK! OPEN THIS SUNDAY House - Property ID: 937445
Glen Newland is proud to present to the market this gorgeous content living home boasting 217sqm of internal living space. It's a credit to the current owners that they have maintained their home to such superb quality while adding some terrific inclusions over the years. Once you start adding up all the extras here you too will recognize the true value on offer.
- Huge double Garage with extra width and length plus rear roller door access
- Extra parking area next to the garage currently has a storage shed on it
- Extra wide driveway for parking for 3 or 4 cars out front.
- Outside entertainers' BBQ with built in range hood and fridge
- Huge central kitchen with Essa stone benches, walk in pantry, 900mm stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- 31c high ceilings throughout the main living area.
- Spacious and open plan family, dining and games area
- Front separate lounge room or parents retreat
- Reverse cycle split system and ducted air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Grand double door entry with feature entrance tiling
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Over-sized luxurious master bedroom with walk through robe and built in shelving
- Good sized en-suite with W/C and double sized shower and twin shower heads
- All kids' bedrooms are double sized rooms and have built in or walk in robes
- Powder room for guests use
- Neat and clean kids' bathroom with bath
- Huge walk in Linen
- Huge patio entertaining area with full caf blinds to enclose the area
- Sparkling below ground pool with dedicated pool fence and solar heating
- Beautiful water feature with river pebbles
- Fully reticulated gardens and a good-sized grass area for the kids and dog to play
- 16 solar panels on the roof to keep that energy bill down
- Beautiful front elevation and street appeal
- 603sqm Block within easy walking distance to the Wattle Grove Primary school
- Less than 200m to the new Aldi shopping centre but in a quiet street
As you can see this property is bursting with extras and features and with many of the similar quality homes in the area getting snapped up at first home open I suggest you don't delay your inspection with Glen Newland.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport