12 Norfolk Street, Forrestfield WA 6058
Sold for $415,000
MORE THAN FIRST MEETS THE EYE - DUAL INCOME POSSIBILITY!! House - Property ID: 940561
This is no normal 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom home. This is a great sized 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home PLUS an adjoined self-contained 1 bedroom 1 bathroom granny flat, both with their own separate driveway access for that extra touch of independence!!
The Investors Spin
You could potentially tenant both parts individually to gain a dual income or keep it as one and have the PERFECT family residence with teenagers retreat or somewhere for the in laws to stay. This style of setup sticks out in the current rental market like a golden ticket. But here's the thing. Not only is this property unique and bursting with opportunities... It is also on an 809sqm potentially sub-divisible R25 zoned block!! Tennant the property to minimalize your outgoings and gain equity then when the times right (which may conveniently coincide with the completion of the new train station in 2020) You detonate and divide and conquer.
With specifications such as;
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom PLUS 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom = 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom in total!
- Separate power meters for the house and granny flat
- 809sqm block ZONED R25
- Mature trees, beautifully kept gardens and attractive facade
- Dual Access via separate driveways to both the main residence and the granny flat
- Side access for parking something a little larger
- Multiple living zones
- Bedrooms have built in robes
- Sparkling below ground pool
- Large patio area
This is the one you don't think on. The one that WILL get away if you let it. Do not waste any time, contact Glen Newland to arrange an inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport