44 Waterfall Road, Forrestfield WA 6058
Sold for $900,000
9890sqm of Horse Lovers Heaven House - Property ID: 943783
Calm by name calm by nature. 44 Waterfall Road is indeed a Horse Lovers paradise. This GIGANTIC 4 bedroom residence comes with an enclosed sleep-out (which is currently used as a 5th bedroom), large living area's, high ceilings and sprawling county pergolas. The property also boasts a self-contained separate outbuilding kitted out as a home office and perfect teenagers retreat with bathroom and toilet. The whole package sprawls over a 9,890sqm block amongst beautiful nature and enjoys breathtaking views back over the Perth Hills and Lesmurdie Falls.
Turning our attention to the horses, they get to live in luxury. They have a huge dressage arena, 2 x well-proportioned stables and paddocks and that huge 9890sqm block to enjoy. Being a stone's throw away from the base of the Lesmurdie Falls, there are some excellent horse trials to explore too. We've also got the parking covered, there is a carport tall enough for a float, a garage attached to the main residence and 2 more carports for separate cars.
With features including;
MAIN RESIDENCE = 4/5 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom is huge with high ceilings and impressive walk in robe.
- The en-suite has a huge spa, double sized shower and has been renovated
- Large sunken lounge room with solid bamboo flooring which is currently being used as a dance studio
- Country style kitchen with large walk in pantry, dishwasher, modern tiling and new oven
- Large guest bathroom and huge laundry
OUTBUILDING = Large open living area or teenagers retreat + 1 Bathroom/laundry and a home office
- Picturesque country style setting
- Ducted air conditioning
- Fully fenced below ground pool
- Reticulated grounds from your own dam with liner recently replaced
- 1 lockup Garage and 3 Carports
- Mains water connected
- Large fresh water tanks
- Beautiful equestrian dressage arena
- Working stables, fenced paddocks, feed room and tack room
This is not simply buying a home, this is investing in a lifestyle. And what a serene lifestyle it will be. You can wake up to the birds singing and horses nickering, mistaking yourself for being isolated in picturesque countryside, but jump in a car and be at the local shopping complex with 5 minutes and right on the doorstep of the new train line. Blocks this size in Forrestfield are a rare commodity and sure to be worth plenty in the near future.
Contact Glen Newland to book your private inspection at your leisure.
- Land Size Approx. - 9890 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport