14 Akebia Way, Forrestfield WA 6058
Sold for $403,000
UNDER OFFER By Glen Newland House - Property ID: 946536
If you love to host the home Sunday session or have the family over for Xmas then this could be the property you've been waiting for. Located in a quiet loop street and a short walk to 2 schools is this terrific 3 bedroom home with a host of extras.
• Great sized home with dining, lounge and family areas
• Good sized bedrooms with robes in 2 of the 3.
• Updated bathroom with double vanity and spa
• Recently replaced Ducted air-conditioning
• Amazing outdoor area with elevated deck overlooking the salt water pool
• Freestanding entertainers patio area with built in bar and wood decking
• Plumbing already laid for an outside toilet and shower to be installed
• Double inline undercover parking
• Great sized garden sheds for storage
• Secure front fencing with dual access and parking space for the biggest of boats or caravans
• Generous 700sqm block in a terrific location.
With a train station on the way and Hawaiin Group spending millions on the Forrestfield Marketplace upgrade this is always going to be a great area to buy into and with Perth showing signs of recovery after a flat 3 years many are predicting this is the time to BUY, BUY, BUY!
This area has been flagged for upcoming rezoning so to see what the future potential of this awesome block is contact the Kalamunda shire on 92579999 and then contact Glen Newland to book your inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 700 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport