15 Ardisia Court, Forrestfield WA 6058
Expressions of Interest
HUGE development potential 75m from Coles (1131sqm) House - Property ID: 959867
Glen Newland is proud to present this amazingly rare property which only comes along once in a lifetime (literally). This beautifully loved and immaculately kept 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home + separate games room with kitchenette has had 1 owner from new but after 32 years it's time to move on. The real money in this property though is in THAT BLOCK which is situated on prime sub-divisible land in the heart of Forrestfield.
Currently zoned R20 there is plenty of room to potentially retain the existing house and just build a new one next to it. Otherwise you could wait for the Kalamunda shire to potentially rezone this one to R20/R40 and unlock its true sub-division potential. I would advise contacting the Kalamunda shire or your surveyor for best advice on your development options though. One thing I can tell you for sure is this one will go QUICK!!!
The home itself features a host of extras which include:
- Beautifully presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with renovated ensuite
- 3 good sized living spaces (including an enclosed patio area)
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Freestanding 7.5m x 5m games room with kitchenette
- Mains Gas and Deep sewer connected
- Solar panels and solar hot water system
- 7.5m x 5m powered workshop with drive in access from the road
- Plenty of parking undercover and next to the shed
- Bore reticulated gardens
- A wide variety of exotic fruit trees including lychee, mango, pawpaw and custard apple
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and facing out over public reserve and the brook makes this an ideal location. Add in the quick drive to the proposed train line, airport and an easy walk to the newly renovated Hawaiian's Forrestfield with its Dome, Coles, Woolworths and a variety of specialty shops and eateries and you have an A1 location in anyone's eyes!
This one has so many options it makes it difficult to price so we are open to offers but rest assured - the owners are realistic and ready to move. Contact Glen Newland for immediate inspections.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge