69 Tomah Road, Wattle Grove WA 6107
Sold for $700,000
The Jewel of Wattle Grove House - Property ID: 960436
Glen Newland is bursting with pride to present this breathtaking property for the first time to the market. Meticulously designed and built by a building supervisor for one of Perth's most reputable building companies, you can be rest assured that you will be getting a flawless and quality built home with no expense spared.
The love affair will begin with the gorgeous street elevation and the Jarrah pathway meandering up to the rendered portico and feature double door entry. Through the Beautiful glass inserts in the doors you can already get a peek of the quality inside. From this point forward you will find it hard not to be impressed with the thought and design put into every room.
Some of the other amazing features of this home include:
• Large open plan living area with 600mm porcelain tiles and high ceilings.
• Large formal entry with feature wall recess and 34c raised recess
• Gorgeous gourmet kitchen with Glass splashback, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, large double fridge space with plumbing, dishwasher and plenty of overhead cupboards.
• Large separate theatre room with solid core double door entry, recessed ceilings and all the wow factor you expect in a home like this
• Separate study or 5th bedroom with solid core Corinthian doors.
• Luxurious ensuite with spa, his and hers sinks, huge shower, floor to ceiling tiling and separate toilet
• Huge master bedroom with recessed ceilings, ceiling fan and plenty of hers and hers walk in robe space
• Reverse Cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Feature recessed and drop down ceilings throughout.
• Stunning lighting design with starlights and pendant features
• Large laundry with 4 sliding robes for storage
• All wet rooms with floor to ceiling tiling
• Built in speakers inside and outside the home.
• Double lockup garage with internal cladding and extra height
• All kids bedrooms are double sized with robes and new carpet
• Immaculate kids bathroom with semi frameless shower screen and large bath
• Resort style outdoor alfresco area with Jarrah decking, Built in BBQ area, industrial sized rangehood, hot and cold sink, bar fridge, fan, caf blinds and TV
• 6 panel stacker doors that open up the alfresco to the home for that real indoor outdoor living experience
• Built in Swim spa with glass fencing and 2x shade umbrellas
• Limestone retaining and feature walls around the garden
• Easy care artificial turf for the kids to play on and garden shed
• 601sqm block opposite the Wattle Grove Primary School oval.
If you despise school pickup and long for the kids to be able to safely stroll across the oval to home then this may just be the answer for you. Whether it's watching the kids play at the oval from your front porch or having those perfect Sunday sundowners watching the cricket from the spa this home is going to appeal to everyone.
Contact Glen Newland and don't miss the first inspection. This one won't last long.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport