46 Bruce Road, Maida Vale WA 6057
Sold for $1,300,000
Lifestyle Retreat with Development Options House - Property ID: 962692
Every so often an opportunity to do make a big move for your family and secure your future arises. This immaculately presented 2001 Built Dale Alcock home on 9,515sqm represents a very rare and unique opportunity for the savvy investor but also a lifestyle choice for those still wanting the larger block. Let me explain your options some more...
Option 1: Because of its prime location within 16km of the City, 5 minutes' drive from the airport and just across Roe highway from the new train line (completion in 2020) a large development group is currently looking to acquire land in this area and is offering an option to purchase some of your block. They have already acquired numerous of the nearby blocks and have an option to buy more on this street.
Basically the option is for the owner of this property to retain the house and surrounding pool, sheds and landscaped gardens (the bits you want) and the developer will purchase the land you're not using at a rate of $100 p/sqm. For example you can keep 1500sqm of home and extensions and sell off the 8000sqm for $800,000. What you would be left with is still a huge block, gorgeous home, pool, sheds and plenty of space for all the kids to play. As the land is eventually developed around you (will be a few years yet) your retained block becomes incredibly unique and valuable WHAT A NEST EGG!!
There are a few things you will need to know about the development option so please call for further information.
Option 2: You can purchase this beautiful property on almost 2.5 acres and reside in this gorgeous residence for as long as you want. It is a green titled, semi-rural block which allows for 2 horses with crumpet creek touching the rear fence line. Plenty of room to ride the bikes, build cubby's and catch yabbies all within the safety of your own boundaries.
The Property boasts an extensive list of premium inclusions and upgrades including:
- Stunning 5 bedroom 2 bathroom 2001 Dale Alcock-built home
- Beautiful bore reticulated gardens
- Huge windows flood the living areas with sunlight and give almost panoramic views of your gardens and pool
- 283sqm of internal living
- Huge open-plan family and dining area with direct access out to the alfresco for entertaining
- Sunken theatre/games room adjoining main living area
- Bedroom 2 has walk in robe
- Bedroom 3 has BIR and semi ensuite access to main bathroom
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 have BIR's
- Home office towards the front of property
- Sperate second toilet
- Good sized laundry with direct access to gardens
- Walk-in linen press
- Separate powder room with third toilet
- Double lock up garage with shoppers entry
- Double security doored entry
- New reverse cycle air conditioning throughout home
- Security doors throughout
- Feature down lighting
- Gas hot water system
- Gardens include a selection of exotic fruit trees
- Creek runs through the back section of the land
- Huge workshop with extra parking as well as another shed
As you will no doubt agree from the list of quality inclusions on offer here, the property is more than equipped to accommodate a plethora of different lifestyle options. With such diversification we cannot encourage you enough to arrange a private viewing and take it all in for yourself! Once you take in the peace and serenity that encompasses you as soon as you step onto the properties grounds, you'll never want to leave!
This beautiful residence WILL ONLY BE VIEWABLE BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT so please contact Glen Newland directly for all enquiry.
- Land Size Approx. - 9515 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport