18 Merlin Way, Wattle Grove WA 6107
$599,000 - $649,000
One of the Biggest and the Best (635sqm block) House - Property ID: 982516
MORE IMAGES TO FOLLOW!!
Wattle Grove has so much to offer to young families as a suburb, and this huge 4x2 + study Celebrations home is the perfect place to raise the kids. With multiple separate living areas inside and gabled patio, pool and grassed area outside, you are never going to run out of space.
There is a huge list of extras here which include:
* Great sized master bedroom with high ceilings and large walk in robe
* Ensuite features a large corner bath, separate WC and semi frameless shower screens
* Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all double sized bedrooms and have built in robes
* Large study or 5th bedroom with built in robe and Ethernet connection
* Great sized walk in linen in the laundry
* Updated and neat 2nd guest bathroom
* Large home theatre with double French door entry and split system air con
* Huge open plan living area incorporating family and dining area
* Good sized kitchen with walk in pantry, 9oomm cooktop, double fridge space, dishwasher and shopper entrance
* Separate games room for the kids with double French doors overlooking the pool
* Double lockup garage
* Security screens, alarm system and window tinting
* Beautifully manicured bore reticulated front gardens (no staining)
* Beautiful gabled patio entertaining area
* Amazing below ground, solar heated pool with LED lighting, pool cover, Fremantle Stone pavers, dedicated pool fence and hidden pump (paper cartridge)
* Gorgeous outside lighting to really set off those evening dinner or pool parties
* 3x4 metre workshop for the garden and pool equipment
* Great sized grass area separate from the pool where the kids can have a swing set and cubby
* Awesome 635sqm corner block in a beautiful quiet street.
* One of the prettiest homes in Wattle grove with gorgeous streetscape and elevation.
Wattle Grove is highly sort after for its Brilliant public primary school, new shopping complex and easy access to the airport and main arterial roads. Average days on market in this suburb are well under the Perth average.
Once reading all of that you can see why this property is worth what the owners are asking. The block size alone makes it one of the premier properties in the area and with plenty of similar sized properties selling well in excess of $650,000 we are expecting this one to move quick also.
- Land Size Approx. - 635 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 31M, Hawaiian's Forrestfield, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: email@example.com
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020