17 Bittern Close, Maida Vale WA 6057
"Buyers in the $700's"
Suburban Oasis right in the heart of Maida Vale! House - Property ID: 986357
Wow! "The complete package!" BIG family home, that's resting on a beautiful tranquil acre of landscaped land.
If you're searching for "lifestyle and location" that is private and secure then this amazing home will be guaranteed to offer you and your family exceptional value.
• Five bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Formal lounge / dining - currently being used as a theatre room
• Well designed chefs kitchen with LOADS of bench and cupboard space
• Kitchen overlooks, HUGE meals / family living area
• Separate games / activity room
• Ceiling fans
• Ducted air conditioning
• LARGE gabled, plus flat outdoor patio entertaining areas
• Beautiful sparkling below ground pool
• Bore reticulated gardens
• AWESOME barn style workshop with 3 phase power
• Plenty of parking for the boat, caravan, trailer and heaps of extra room
for the extended family to park
• Resting on 2000 sqm block
• Electric gates for added security
• End of a cul - de - sac location
• Built 2003
Within this family orientated suburb there is a primary school (Maida Vale Primary School), a golf course, numerous parks/ovals (including a Seventh Day Adventist church ground and small shops).
Close to main arterial roads with easy access to the transport links that'll get you to Midland in approx 10 minutes, the Perth Airport and the city in shorter time.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please don't hesitate to contact Heather Eldridge on 0413 495 375.
- Land Size Approx. - 2002 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Electric Gates