15 Norwich Road, Canning Vale WA 6155
AMAZING HOME IN PRIME LOCATION! House - Property ID: 986460
Scott Jordan proudly presents to the market this stunning family home that boasts multiple living options which includes a massive theatre, dining/living area, kid's activity, games room and generous alfresco outside.
The parents will fall in love with the king size master suite that includes a massive walk in robe and an ensuite that has double vanities separated by a cosy spa bath.
Now for the kid's. They'll have their own activity area that separates their huge bedrooms all with built in robes.
The Chefs kitchen contains a 5 burner cooktop/oven with range hood, glass splash back, large pantry and abundance up cupboard space.
All of this is situated only 2 homes away from the St Emilies Primary School and is surrounded by beautiful park lands, transport, shops and major arterial roads.
The lucky new owner of this beautiful home can look forward to enjoying:
- King sized master suite with extra-large walk in robe, huge ensuite with spa that splits the 2 vanities and
- 3 minor bedrooms all large in size and all with built in robes
- Fantastic kids activity room separates the bedrooms
- Huge chefs kitchen with 5 burner gas cook top, oven and range hood, glass splash backs, large pantry and an
abundance of cupboard space
- Open plan living and dining with high recessed ceiling and modern tiling through out
- Huge home theatre with double glass doors, recessed ceiling and Foxtel connection
- Awesome games room with recessed ceiling and it includes the pool table that converts into a ping pong table
and all the accessories. Estimated value is 4K
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and insulation bats so you stay the perfect temperature all year round
- Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance and rear access
- 5x3m alfresco with wall mounted flat screen and sound bar included
- 543 sqm block
- Built 2010
- 260 sqm approx internal living space
This magnificent home is ready to move in and enjoy. Please call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244 for further details or viewing times.
- Land Size Approx. - 543 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System