40 Hardey East Road, Wattle Grove WA 6107
Sold for $540,000
QUALITY THROUGHOUT House - Property ID: 876263
PLEASE SELECT THE 'PLAY' ICON FOR A FULL TOUR & DESCRIPTION OF THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
This stunning 2014 built family home has that touch of style and class you would expect in this sought after suburb. With its open plan design featuring 4 large bedrooms 2 bathrooms and boasts a building size of 256sqm under the roof, you will surely be impressed!
This design also includes the large home theatre at the front of the property which works well if you want to barrack for your favourite sporting team, or watch the latest movies with the volume turned right up! And the bonus is you won't disturb the rest of the family, as the bedrooms are located towards the rear of the home.
The central large living area or the heart of the home consists of a Chef's kitchen to cook up a feast for the family and friends, which has ample bench space plus a striking glass splashback and plenty of cupboard space for loads of storage.
This home has so many extras which include:
• 31 course ceilings throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 6 zones which can be operated wireless with My Air app
• Solar panels of 5kw with a carbon meter (help keeping those bills down)
• Security system
• Spa in the master ensuite
• LED's Throughout
• Water plumbing point for the fridge
• Gas point in the Alfresco for the Bbq
• Side access for boat, trailer or small caravan
• 468sqm of land
With its award winning Wattle Grove Primary School, the new Aldi shopping centre which is now open, plus the convenience of having Orrong Road, Tonkin Hwy and Roe Hwy at your doorstep, this is a home to make the short list.
So contact Kip Marcar now to arrange your inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 468 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport