215 Amherst Road, Canning Vale WA 6155
Sold for $547,000
Wow! What an Incredibly Awesome Family Home! House - Property ID: 909626
In the bustling heart of Canning Vale, on a great size 647sqm block and only 200 metres away from the lakes of Brookland Gardens, stands this spacious, versatile and very stylish home. The ultimate Canning Vale property.
Not only does this place look and feel so good, it's actually pumped full of groovy-high value extras too!
Let's start with the basics:
• Three spacious living areas (just like a big home deserves)
• Open plan, welcoming kitchen with island bench and heaps of storage
• Three large bedrooms plus a fourth bedroom with a built-in desk (could be the perfect study)
• Double, secure garage
• Just over half a km to all the cool things in Canning Vale. Restaurants, shopping, gym and the Brooklands Tavern
Some of the extra spicy features:
• Very classy swimming pool + spa seat surrounded by manicured gardens and feature wall
• A secret room accessible from the pool area. Useful as storage, teenagers retreat, entertainment room or potential 5th bedroom as it also benefits from the ducted A/C and is under the main roof
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning throughout!
• Impressive security surveillance system and security door at the front
• Gorgeous, reticulated gardens
This is a home that you will be proud to call your own, very swish to live in and is sure to impress your friends and family as you show them around during your house warming party.
215 Amherst Rd will be sold pronto so contact the Mitchell Brothers to avoid missing out!
Nick Mitchell 0415 833 131
Alex Mitchell 0404 122 943
- Building Size Approx. - 201 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 647 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System