12/39 Edinburgh Road, Forrestfield WA 6058
Spacious, Brand New and Sparkling House - Property ID: 911901
This two storey town house in the heart of the suburb is the ultimate entry point into the Forrestfield market. Whether you're a first home buyer, investor or down-sizing in luxury- this is a property you don't want to miss out on!
Come and enjoy the complete sensory experience that comes with inspecting this fresh new town house. Number 12 smells brand new, feels amazing to touch, looks incredible and sounds like your own peaceful, private, solidly built and secure, never before lived in sanctuary.
One of the best parts is- the Governments new $15,000 First Home Owners Grant applies!! So why wait? This unit is definitely one that you'll have to fight for!
Some of the other stunning features:
- Three big sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a luxury 3rd toilet/powder room for the guests!
- Secure gated complex
- Beautiful easy-care private courtyard
- Absolute first class fixtures and fittings throughout- ultimate luxury
- Totally convenient location with 100 metre walk to the Foodwork's Supermarket and 50 metres to the bus stop, soon to be carrying happy passengers to the brand new Forrestfield Train Station Precinct (scheduled for completion in 2020)
This suburb has been ear-marked consistently by major WA news stations as the perfect place to invest. So why not live in luxury for several years knowing that your family's future is secure in the suburb titled The one to watch on channel 9 news. Call Nick Mitchell or Aaron Lane to book your viewing:
Nick Mitchell 0415 833 131
Aaron Lane 0416 973 726
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 31M, Hawaiian's Forrestfield, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020