27 Lorikeet Loop, High Wycombe WA 6057
Sold for $430,000
UNDER OFFER By Glen Newland House - Property ID: 952281
Tucked in a sleepy little loop street in this ever-popular pocket of High Wycombe, is this HUGE surprise! Now THAT is a Workshop! Perfectly positioned with double roller door access and because the home is set on a sprawling 702sqm block, on the other side you've got one enclosed carport and a further double gated carport to keep a trailer or boat undercover. Pheew, we haven't even started talking about the home yet! It's nice. Really nice in fact. it's a beautifully renovated 3 bedroom 1 bathroom with stylish modern dcor throughout. The current owners have really poured their heart and soul into reincarnating this beautiful family home. You've got a total of 3 split system air conditioners along with ceiling fans and large windows, so the whole thing just feels bright and airy.
This amazing home offers:
- 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom (separate toilet)
- 2 living areas
- The best workshop on the block!
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with dual aspect
- Formal front lounge
- Renovated laundry with plenty of storage
- Total of 3 split system air conditioners
- Master is good sized and has a large walk in robe
- Other bedrooms are tastefully finished
- Bathroom dressed with floor to ceiling tiles and stone bench-top
- Fire-pit area, another shed and separate garden which screams out for a pool!
- Outside entertaining area
- Suburb 702sqm corner block
What seals the deal? Well how about that there is access via a handy path over the road to walk to the new Train Station when it's completed in practically minutes! How can it get any better? Well it probably can't! So, don't delay act today and give Glen Newland a call to organise a viewing before its gone!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport