14 Karadong Street, Wattle Grove WA 6107
Current Bid $481,000
LAST CHANCE VIEWING House - Property ID: 985986
For sale by open negotiation on Thursday 22nd of March 2018 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
4 Bidders - Current Bid $481,000
Don't miss out on your chance to secure this FULLY renovated and stylish home. Being set on a 499sqm block in an absolutely stunning and convenient location in Wattle Grove, This four bedroom two bathroom home is being sold via Open Negotiation and MUST be sold by the 22nd of March. You only have 2 weeks to secure this fantastic home!
This residence is going to be absolutely HOT in today's market, everyone wants to buy that home which needs nothing to be done and 14 Karadong delivers. To say that the owners went above and beyond with their renovations is to understate the amount of effort in getting this home ready to sell. Every inch of this home has been meticulously styled so that the new owners can just enjoy a great lifestyle.
If real estate is all about location then 14 Karadong is prime. This home is only about 450m to the exceptional Wattle Grove Primary which has won many awards for its educational prowess, such as:
2014 - WA Education Awards, "Primary School of the Year"
2015 - WA Education Awards, Kirsty Campbell, "Beginning Teacher of the Year".
2017 - WA Education Awards, Carl Sanderson, "Primary Teacher of the Year".
Other features include:
- 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom has beautifully renovated ensuite and walk in robe
- Formal front lounge
- Open plan meals/family area overlooked by the stunning kitchen
- Kitchen features thick stone bench-tops with waterfall end, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, under mounted sink and shoppers entrance
- All other bedrooms have built in mirrored sliding robes
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- 9 solar panels
- Double car garage
- Easy care gardens
- Good sized alfresco
- Solar hot water system with gas booster
This is a one off chance to secure an absolutely perfect home in Wattle Grove, so to book an inspection call Aaron today on 0416 973 726.
- Land Size Approx. - 499 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 31M, Hawaiian's Forrestfield, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020